- Karl Garland from Graduate Sales will be here on Monday at 2:00 p.m. in the Fieldhouse to fit for Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Golf, and Track student athletes who earned a letter jacket. Patches may also be ordered at this time.
- Summer School applications are available for those who did not pass a core subject. See Mr. Turnipseed for more information.
- Any girl planning on playing Basketball needs to remember to stay after school on Monday, May 20, from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- If you are interested at all in joining the LHS Band and going to Disney next summer, you must see Mr. Bodine by the end of the year.
- Anyone interested in being on the Yearbook staff next year needs to see Mr. Rudat in Room 107 or talk to Ryan Little.
- Any Junior wanting to be in COE (which is a program in which you earn 3 credits and work a minimum of 15 hours a week) needs to see Mrs. Debbie Smith in Room 901 to get job information.
- LHS-it's time to get fit! On Monday, there will be a volleyball tournament at 5:30 p.m. Get your teams together or show up to be put on a team. This will be held at the LHS gym.
- On Tuesday, there will be a 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament. Get your teams together. This will also take place at 5:30 p.m. Other events will be announced at the beginning of the week.
Today, Monday, May 20, is the last day to make check requests for the year. Bookkeeping must pack up and move.
Mrs. deBray needs ALL receipt books returned. This includes your USED books, as well.
Compass self-evaluations are in your boxes. These can be filled out any time until your final evaluation conference.