1. The school uniform policy will be part of the school dress code and will require the following colors and styles:
- Khaki bottom pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers, skorts, culottes, etc. (No Jeans or Sweat Pants)
- All tops shall be of uniform style (Polo/Oxford) with sleeves and be of solid colors of white or black only.
- If pants/shorts, etc. have belt loops. a black or brown belt must be worn. Tops must have a collar and be worn tucked in, and all pants must be straight legged. Special needs may be considered. No cargo type pants or shorts will be allowed.
- Sweater/sweatshirts worn over uniform shirts indoors must be of uniform colors. Outer wear other than these items may be worn to school, but not in class unless awarded by the school or are uniform colors.
- Socks will be one of the uniform colors.
- No designer labels are to be worn on the clothes.
- No T-shirts will be worn except the school spirit shirts. These will be worn on special days designated by the principal. Khaki bottoms will be worn with the school spirit shirt.
- Shoe styles are optional. Backless sandals/shoes are not permitted. Sandals/shoes that have a heel higher than one inch are not permitted.
- No cleats, caps/hats, or sunglasses.
2. Any special occasions for different attire approved by the principal will be allowed.
3. Students entering school will be allowed two weeks to purchase uniforms and comply with the policy. After this "grace" period, students attending school without the proper uniform will not be allowed to go to class. Parents will be called to pick them up or bring the proper uniform. Continued flagrant violation of the uniform policy will result in student being suspended from school.